Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sex and Cleaning...

Okay, so today we have been having an okay day. Travis has really slacked today so Nutmeg hasn't gone outside that much today, so maybe later on tonight I will give her a walk again. It was so nice to take a late night walk with Nutmeg. It really was, it helped me to relax, and to it helped me to feel so much better today!! Seriously!! I feel as though I am almost back in the saddle!!

Also, today we had sex twice, and cleaned out the basement. Someone called the Landlord, and told her that we had cleaned out the basement and have relaxed most of today. Travis has been even more relaxed than usual. He just now took nutmeg out, and hasn't done the dishes, so here it is at 6 pm and we still can't make dinner cuz the dishes aren't finished yet. So for tomorrow, I am making a written plan for my day, and am going to see if that works!!! I really hope that it does, cuz we can finish the basement  and finish cleaning the apartment, I will be able to make sure that I can make a grocery list, and talk to Cindy, and be able to get things all sorted out tomorrow, so that way I am able to exercise, and feel even better!!!

With all of this said, we've got to pay rent on Tuesday, and I really hope that we will have enough, since I totally over spent, and was so shamefully selfish.. I'm going to listen to all of the sermons again tonight, and make sure that I understand what cheating is, and how to stay away from it!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment