Saturday, February 19, 2011

Annoyed, and Frustrated...

Okay, so this morning I had a nice talk with God. About how I've been slacking, and about how I have been so off. I haven't done dieting, I haven't done exercise, I haven't done anything.. I mean seriously, I have been so relaxed, and haven't done anything. So this morning, I asked God to give me that drive and determination to get things done. So I woke up with a purpose in mind, to get things going, and setup but nobody is wanting to help, nobody is up for doing what needs to get done. The litter box smelled so bad, it was literally smelling up the house. The dishes hadn't been put away, the floor was a mess, the laundry needs to be rounded up and put in the car, the dog needs to be taken outside.. Nothing gets done, cuz Travis is sleeping, and can't seem to get outta bed, and that leaves me.. That leaves me to get things done, and once again, work my ass off, to make it all work, and it seems like I am the only one putting in a true effort... Seriously... A true effort.... *sigh* Nobody gets why I am so mad, or frustrated.. Nobody... I am so sick and tired of this.. Really I am... But, I have to keep going.. Its already almost noon, and its going to be a long day....

"Father help me get everything accomplished, and headed in the right direction." Amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment