Okay, so today I'm feeling really good, until now.. Its almost 11:00 and its like, I am the only one that saw today as an opportunity to get some things done. I got the Kitchen 95% done, and organized, and got the living room pretty clean, and almost organized.. I am going to do the calendar until March 1st or so tonight before I go to bed, well hopefully... Then tomorrow, I am hoping to get up really early and take Nutmeg for a walk, and get some breakfast, take a shower, and pack up some snacks for tomorrow...
Tomorrow we've got appointments with Craig, and Nita.. And Cindy needs to get her foodstamps to Chippewa County, I need to update my foodstamps to ensure that they have that I am only receiving 404.00 a month instead of the 864.00, and I need to get a housing application form... I am planning on busting a move with things this week, I'm going to focus on getting my exercise in, and am going to focus on getting our stuff setup, and prepared for Travis to return to week next week!!! I"m so excited about Travis going to work, even if its only for 2 weeks!! Praise God for that!!! Whoo Hoo!!! So I'm going to have to go 2 or 3 weeks without going to Therapy, and am going to have to ensure that I stay exercising and stay focused on eating healthy during those weeks!! I hope to be losing some weight, and that this week, I can get caught up reading my Wild Goose Chase book, and focus on reading the bible everday... So this is going to be a few weeks of focusing on new and healthy habits...
Well I'm going to go for now..
"Sweet Father, I thank You and Praise You for all the things that we have been given.. I know that You are responsible for us being able to get the things that we have, and You are responsible for Travis going back to work! I am truly excited, and can't wait until You and I can meet, so that I can fall onto my knees and thank You for everything that You have done.. I love you Father... In Jesus' Name Amen"
No comments:
Post a Comment