Okay, well today we are having a definate good day.. It started with waking up late, and going to an appointment seeing Craig. We then went grocery shopping, and came home, we had a lunch, and some snacks.. Its a really good day so far. I mean we even played Family Game night, all together, and we got our internet and cable fixed up and its good to go now. So with that said, its been a good day.. I have been feeling a little more secure in Travis, and have been feeling more and more secure in my place here at home. I have come up with a daily schedule for myself, and have been studying my Wounded Heart stuff. I am hoping to pick up some exercise this weekend, although I am going to purposely do it in front of Cindy and Travis. I know that I"m extremely insecure, so with that, I'm going to force myself to beat my insecurities. I'm going to force myself to do a few things in front of people so that way, I can break this streak of insecurity.. I'm not entirely sure what else to do, but to allow God to guide me, and to show me how to beat this insecurity, and to know my place for now..
So with that said, I'm also going to make sure that I pray and spend some time reading Gods word, and being with Him. I'm also going to make sure that I work on my Wounded Heart stuff, and I'm going to study this, and I'm determined to heal... I'm going to make things work.. I'm going to lose the weight, and I'm going to work hard at everything that I do...
No comments:
Post a Comment