Monday, February 21, 2011

A relaxing day..

Today is Travis' first day of work.. It was a very hard night for the both of us, the Ambien that I was taking caused me to have some really bad delusions, and so we ended up staying up until 2 am in the morning, and Travis had to get up and be gone by 730 am.. I mean seriously, I was so disappointed in myself that I couldn't get up and make my husband breakfast, and pack his lunch for him, so tomorrow I"m going to for sure!! I"m going to get up early and take care of business. I walked 3/4 of a mile today. Although I didn't walk my entire mile, but tomorrow I will work out, and I will continue to work towards working out everyday, no matter what.. So with that said, I'm feeling much better today!! I really am, and am hoping that I will be able to go to bed before midnight tonight, and get some rest, whether or not Travis comes home..

Cindy went to school today, for the first time since being here, and when she got home, she cleaned out her room!! She had a whole green grocery bag full of candy!! So I took the candy from her, and will figure out what were going to do with it tomorrow. Cindy seems a bit better today, I think that the school thing was completely what she needed to help her re-adjust. She is already looking for apartments, and stuff. So she is doing much better, she is settling in, and is adjusting to her new her.. LOL...

So today I've been able to relax, and have my kitchen almost completely how I want it.. I mean we've got things cleaner than they have been, and I'm feeling more and more relaxed, I think that God, is really blessing us with time of relaxation, and is showing us what our life is going to be like. I really do hope that God makes it so that we can have Travis working days, us going to church on Sundays, and for us to be financially stable on our own!! I am so happy that we are financially almost stable, and are finally learning the ropes on paying bills first and stuff... So I'm so excited!!! God is so good for us!! God is so awesome, and has blessed us!!

"Sweet Father, I want to thank You for today. I want to Thank You for everything that you've done for us.. I love you Father.. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment