Tuesday, February 22, 2011
ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING?!
Okay, so I did my first weigh in today, and I have gained weight!! I am now 297.5 lbs!! HOLY CRAP!! I am almost 300 lbs, so with that in mind, I need to re-focus where its needed, which means I need to focus on my eating, my exercise, and my sleep. I feel that those 3 things are what is causing me to gain so much weight. So with that in mind, I am going to start a daily routine, starting some what today... I have already walked my short little walk, and am going to be cleaning the house, and will be taking some time for myself, and for God today. I'm going to force myself to go to bed around 10:00, and am hopefully going to be asleep by 11:00 tonight!! I am going to force myself to wake up around 5:30 and am going to start my daily work for the day at that time, I'm going to be making Travis his lunch, and making Cindy a lunch, then I will be making breakfast, and will be focusing on making sure that I eat some sort of breakfast as well. Then after Travis leaves, I'm going to make sure that I'm going to start on the daily house work, and will make sure that everyday at around 12:30 I'm going to take a short little walk, up to the end of the block, and back. Then after a week of walking, I will walk a little further, and will continue on that way. No matter what the weather is like I'm going to do this!! So with that said, I'm going to also ensure that I am going to keep the TV shut off, until I've finished my work for the day... So I'm going to start all of this today, and hopefully by the end of the week, I will have started new behaviors, and will turn my life/weight gain around.. I know its going to be hard, but I know that I can without a doubt do this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment