Okay, so last night, was the 2nd day that I didn't do my sleep journal, which I know is really bad.. So today, I'm going to work hard, and exhaust myself, and do my sleep journal at around 8 tonight.. I mean seriously.. I have to stick with the sleep journal, and I need to get things done here.. A lot has transpired since I last wrote yesterday.
Cindy found out that she is diabetic. Seriously she is now. So with that said, she is a bit freaking out about the whole thing. So now she is worried about what she eats, and how she feels and things like that, which I can understand, so I've decided to help guide her with exercise, and diet, however I myself have definately fallen off of the diet train.. Which is really bad, so I've set us both up with a Sparkpeople.com account, and am planning on using it to my advantage. I truly hope that I will be able to lose weight, and keep it off this time. Seriously, if Ruby can do it, then so can I!!
I keep having thoughts about a girl named Isabel. I have no idea who Isabel is, or anything. Its just that God has put this in my heart, and mind, I need to do this for Isabel.. Hmmm, how strange is that? God is always so mysterious, and loves to drop little hints, but I have no idea what his hints mean... Seriously I don't. Anyway, last night before bed, I took a laxative, to clean my system out, so that way I knew that I wasn't constipated or anything, I was really worried about that, my ears have started hurting again so I think that I need to either have them cleaned out again, or start taking the ear drops again. I think that I'm going to do both, and see what happens. I bought some inserts for my shoes, and am hoping that they will help with the back pain, and stuff when I walk! If they do, then it'll be awesome, and if not, then we will have to wait and see, won't we? So I'm going to setup a doctors appointment tonight, and hope and pray that they will have some time to see me!! I'm really hoping that God gives us another miracle, and that we will get some more of my settlement money here next month, or that Travis gets hired at a job or something like that, cuz otherwise we won't be having a place to live next month... So with that said, I'm going to try to keep busy today, and am going to try to setup something, for things... I mean I don't feel very good, and am not feeling my best, but am going to try my best to keep track of what I"m eating, and keep track of whats coming out, etc... Seriously, I'm not feeling that well at all...
UGH,
Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment