Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Day Before... *scared face*

Okay well right now its 9:50 pm, and I have to say, I'm a bit scared.. Tomorrow, Travis and I start our doctor ordered low-carb meal plan.. Its going to be good though, I'm excited but scared at the same time.. In my mind there are so many what ifs.. Its going insaine.. So my plan is going to be to blog here, eat dinner, and then go lay down for a few hours!! Then I'll be up and awake for grocery shopping, then I'll be back in bed, and ready to get up at 7 am, to make us a breakfast, and prepare for the day!! :-s

So the plan is, that we are going to go grocery shopping at around 10:45 or so, and then we are going to bring that stuff home, and unpack it, etc.. Hit the sack, and then get up at 7 am for a good morning breakfast, and a day of eye exams, and finishing of our grocery shopping.. Then I'll be off to work, to complete a day of poorly paid slavery!! LOL!! Nah, its not going to be that bad, but it is going to be a very busy busy busy day, so tonight, I have to make sure that right when we get home, I get some sleep.. No matter what I've got to do.. :D

I am talking to Lisa from Phoenix College about attending, and I think we can get it all setup within a few months worth of time.. So with that said, I'm gearing up to start my schooling in Human Services.. I'm so excited to be able to actually see this as happening.. Travis' schooling will start in August, so we've got to hurry up and get his going too.. He's got to talk to an admissions counselor, and he has got to get the application turned in, etc.. I hope that his classes will be available in CF, if not then that is going to be a long haul for schooling, but ya know, its worth it!! Seriously it is!!! :d So I am seeing more and more changes going on.. Its like God has just wrapped us up in this cocoon of progress, that nobody can stop... :D

I will post more tomorrow morning if I'm able too...

No comments:

Post a Comment