Well once again, I'm unable to go to sleep.. Once again, I'll be up too late, to be able to get up in the morning, to make me a decent breakfast, and to get prepared for a busy day at work.. For some reason, its almost impossible for me to get to sleep once again.. I am going to have to start going to bed at a certain time, and making it a permanet bedtime sort of thing, in order to get this insomnia thing taken care of.. Once again..
So things between Travis and I have gone pretty good, in the last 2 weeks, we haven't had any major fights. We've had a few realizations, but nothing too big.. Although it does seem, that I am making more changes than Travis is at this point, but we shall see in 2 months what will happen.. I ended up missing work today, because I was feeling so sick.. It ended up being because of an ear thing, and so I am going to have to watch that sorta thing.. Seriously.. UGH!!
So my mom is going to be coming over on Sunday, for a Mom's day dinner.. Since she claims that she never got my Im's I seriously am doubting that at this point, since she has been really angry at me, and tend to want to run my life.. Its really a sad sad thing, but we will see her reaction on Sunday.. I am planning on working all week, grocery shopping early on 12th, and am also planning on having the house cleaned up.. We are also participating in Our City Day, this Saturday, so we are going to be awesomely busy!! Its going to be awesome!! I'm a bit concerned about everything that is going on, but I have already lost 5 lbs, and so I'm very excited!! Its like Whoooo!!!
Well I am feeling a bit tired now.. Not overly tired, but just a bit tired.. I hope that maybe I can find some way to get some sleep, so that I can get up in the morning, cuz honestly I know that if I get up at 6:00 like I'm planning, and go all day at work, and then come home, to make dinner, etc.. I am going to be super super exhausted!! It'll be awesome!! :D Then I will for sure go to sleep and sleep really really well tomorrow night..
Well I'm going to go... :D Night Night, Or at least I hope so...
No comments:
Post a Comment