Sunday, May 8, 2011

MY NEW OUTLOOK

Okay, so this morning I had a lot of things come into my mind.. Its like God was working just to force me to realize things. I mean in all seriousness, things have been realized, and have changed in my mind about so many things in my life.. However, right now, I'm wondering if I'm really married.. I mean it seems like we live two different lives. My life is full of responsibility, and work, and Travis' life is full of relaxation and irresponsibility. Our lives are night and day, for instance, when Travis works, and he comes home, the house is clean, and I have dinner ready for him, and I even rub his feet. However, when I work, I come home, and the house is still an entire mess, and there is usually no dinner, heck he won't even take out meat for dinner or do the dishes or anything. He refuses to even rub my back or my feet, and when I ask him to do it, he acts almost offended that I asked him to do that for me!! In all seriousness!! Its almost upsetting how much he neglects me. I mean seriously he makes me feel so unwanted and uncared about sometimes, its really annoying, its like he is refusing to do anything for me, but takes it for granted all that I do for him!! :0 I am completely astonished that someone who claims to care so much about me, can just put off all responsibility and just sit around, and not accept the few things that I ask him to do, I'd think that he'd do it at least outta gratitude.. However, I have decided that for the next few months, I'm going to let that slide.. hehehehe.. For I have an evil plan full of awesomeness!! I have decided that for the next 2 months I am going to go out of my way, to pamper, and spoil Travis!! I am going to go out of my way, to ensure that everything is taken care of, and is on track, to completely eliminate all stress, and any problems on my end. Well hopefully anyway.. So with that said, I made up a list of things that I going to do to help me pay extra attention to Travis, and help show him, that no matter what I'm going to love him..

Another thing that I've figured out, is that my job at Kmart is going to be just fine.. I got 10 people to sign up for the rewards card, and I got 1 sale for the march of dimes, and sold 1 replacement plan!! So with that, I'm very proud of myself, because nobody else sold the March of Dimes, and only 1 other person got a replacement plan today. So I'm quite proud of myself about that :). Also, its getting easier to get people to sign up for the rewards cards, and with that, its an awesome thing!! So I am going to accept the challenge of attending work, for each scheduled shift, for 2 months.. I am also going to accept the challenge of keeping my job for at least 6 months, after all, God gave me this job, so that I could mature and grow into the woman that he'd want me to be, so I need to give it a good chance!! :D I mean seriously, I need to work hard, to ensure that we can take better care of ourselves, I'm just hoping that one day Travis will really consider finding work again, instead of me carrying this entire workload myself.. I am just so happy that tomorrow is my day off, so no getting up early, I mean I have to do laundry and clean up, but thats just fine!! I can take the rest of the day, and relax.. :D Well I have to work on the meal plan and shopping list as well.. UGH!!

I know that God is with us, so as long as we continue to work hard, and continue to pray, and know that God is with us, I'm sure that everything is going to be fine for us!! :D I am hosting a mothers day dinner for my mom next weekend, that is, if we can get her to fricken respond to my IM.. I suppose she is going to make us call her, and ask her.. I'm going to be making an awesome dinner, which is going to be completely low carb, and its going to be awesomeness!!!

Well I'm done for now.. I"ve got to rest some more, and prepare to go to bed, and then, get up in the morning.. Hopefully LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment