Okay, so the last few days has been really nutso for me.. So I have completely dehydrated myself I think. When I got up this morning, I was so tired, and icky feeling, that I have yet to get anything except for school work done. Since I've eaten, and have been drinking some water, I am starting to feel a bit better.. I think that the last few days I have over done it.. :)
So my plan for the rest of today, is I"m going to get the Kitchen cleaned up, and the Living room cleaned up, and I'm going to definately get the spare room cleaned up. I'm also going to be exercising today.. I'm going to do my Biggest Loser workout, week 2.. :) I think thats the one I'm going to do.. I am also wanting to do some more swimming tomorrow, and do my aerobic step workout either tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm really hoping to be able to do some bike riding too.. I'm hoping to get the rest of my work done tomorrow as well.. I'm hoping that by drinking more water and by eating some food, then I should be able to go all the way tomorrow!! Hopefully so anyway..
I've lost a few pounds within the last few days.. So I'm hoping to keep the trend going, to eat, and drink and to lose some weight.. :) Well I'm going to go, and get some stuff going for tonight.. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment