Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Blessed Day...

Well here it is almost 6'o clock in the evening and it has been one heck of a day!! In all seriousness!! :D So we got up in the morning, and took nutmeg for a walk, then after that we went to Ray's beach and went swimming! That was such a blast, I haven't been swimming for a few years now, so that was awesomely fun! We went there, and swam around for 3 and a half hours!! It was soo fun! I did however get sunburned even though I was wearing sun-block. *sigh* Ah well, I guess that will just have to be something that I deal with every summer, is getting burned.. Then we came home, and Travis was actually yiffy!! So we yiffed, then grilled out.. So with that said, here I am sitting here, to rest for a few minutes, then I'm going to put the food and stuff away, and do another bible study, and read the bible and stuff again.. I've found that I'm perfectly at peace knowing, that God is at work, in our lives, and that means that things are changing for us, we will have our bad days and our good days, however, we need to work on getting the good days to out number the bad ones.. :D

Mac is wanting to also go to a movie later on, when we get done at the Garden, however I am not feeling up to going to a movie tonight. He and Travis can go, I just don't want too.. I mean I've got work tomorrow, so I want to rest, and just have a nice day.. :) Besides, I haven't been to a movie in a very long time, and I don't know that I could handle the noise, or the whole theatre scene.. Ya know? Mac is at home right now watching Dr. Who... Its a good show, I'm going to watch it as well here I think, however I"m not entirely sure that I'm going to have much energy here tonight.. I think that around 10, I'm going to head to bed.. After I setup my plan for tomorrow!! I am really getting in the hang of this school thing, and the swimming, was an awesome way to exercise!! I really hope that I am still losing weight.. Actually, I'm going to go check, right now.. BRB..

Okay, so I've gained 4 lbs, however, that 4 lbs is going to go oh so quickly once I start working out this week. So since I'm already in the habit of doing school work everyday, I'm going to add a workout time, also I'm going to be adding a bible study time in everyday for a week, so that way I am creating an awesomely awesome evened out daily schedule of sorts.. :) I'm really happy to say that I think that our lives are finally turning around, and things are finally getting better.. I'm growing and changing and I can feel it, I can sense it, and I'm aware of it... :) Whoooo Hoooooo!!! :D Well I guess I'm going to go, and I will post more later on, if I don't fall asleep!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment