So today, I had an awesome day.. Well technically it would be yesterday since its past midnight, however I am still talking as though its today, since I haven't fallen alseep yet.
So today we picked up Christopher and Anthony. We had such a good day. So the kids from across the way came over and we had a party. We watched some TV, and Anthony got to play with the kids. He got to drive the little cars that they have, and we had a cookout, where all the kids ate a few things. And we got their slip and slide thing over here, and they got to play with that as well.. Anthony really liked that, and Travis went down the slip and slide twice.. So it was a really good day. Christopher got to spend some time outside, and was able to get a chance to be around people, and to do things like a normal baby does. So with that, it was an awesome day for us here, since it was exactly how I'd want my day to be. With kids every where, and I was able to socialize with their moms, and it was really nice. Travis didn't like it, he complained about the other kids being here.. Isn't that sad and pathetic?
So tomorrow, we are going to the beach and going to swim and stuff a little bit. Then were going to come back home, and are going to grill out and stuff. So its going to be another really good day. I'm really happy for that. I am totally excited about being able to go swimming finally!
I am a bit troubled however, about Travis not being able to be happy and enjoy this weekend. We are having a really nice and awesome weekend, however he is miserable. He acts as though its a terrible thing to have kids here, and to be able to laugh, and just sit back and enjoy things. He hasn't even noticed how much I've changed since he has left and come back. so he claims that I'm a drama queen, and acts as though I'm such a terrible person. He seems to be attracted to people who are obvious losers. Why? I'm not entirely sure, other than the fact that he is currently in the same boat that they are.. I wonder if there is a secret club that they all joined, and he is just hanging out with fellow club members? LOL.
So tomorrow, is going to be a day of knowing that God is with us, and so I'm going to do my bible study, and am going to be really blessed and happy knowing that God has blessed us with so much. I'm going to start re-adjusting my daily schedule this week, with tomorrow, so its going to be a busy yet, relaxing day.. :D Completely and totally full of happiness!
Well its 2:30 in the morning so I'm going to head to bed, so that I can get some sleep before our day tomorrow. So goodnight for now.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment