So this entire week has been a game of catch up for me.. I started my school this week, and might have bitten off more than I could chew, but I've got it all done and over with now. I'm really hoping that next week it isn't so bad for me, since the school week starts on Sunday, I'm a bit nervous about what that means for me and my schedule of how I"m doing things. I have noticed however that my bible studies have lacked greatly, in fact I haven't been doing them at all, so tomorrow, I'm planning on doing those instead of homework in the evening. Tomorrow we are babysitting Anthony and Christopher, so the house needs to be clean and all of that kind of stuff, ya know? I was supposed to go to lunch with Hannah tomorrow, however that was cancelled and will probably be moved to Tuesday of next week..
So tonight I am going to do some bible studies before bed, and do some prayer. I am also going to do some picking up and cleaning up, since I get to sleep in tomorrow, which will be really nice to do! I was hoping to go to a movie with Mac tomorrow, however that has to be moved maybe, well unless Mac is able to get new tickets, then the kids could go with us.. I think that Anthony might like to go to the movies, and watch the movie, and stuff ya know? We will have to wait and see.. :) Maybe Mac and Travis could go, and leave the kids here with me. I can feel myself changing when it comes to children, I can feel a more settled aspect of my mothering instincts coming out, I have no idea as to why, but am hoping that God will show us why here in a while. I am hoping to do a nice step workout tomorrow, and am hoping to go for a few walks with the kids tomorrow, and maybe have Anthony play with the kids from across the way and be able to really interact with some new kids, I hope that he can make some new friends..
So for the rest of the day today, I'm going to be relaxing and then going to do some cleaning, and will hopefully be able to do some of my bible studies.. Its so weird, how when you stop doing something, but then suddenly start to miss it, how you end up making excuses as to why you aren't doing it anymore or why you aren't going to start doing it again. So with that said, since I am adjusting to school work just fine, I am going to be forcing myself to re-adjust to cleaning up, and exercising and including my daily bible studies. I think that it'll be a good thing for me to get used to doing things alone, since Travis is still in his depression. :)
So with that said, I'm going to be thinking about things here.. For tomorrow, I'm going to be getting up a bit earlier, and am going to get my bible studies done, and then will get the cleaning done, and will send Travis to go get Anthony and Christopher. I hope to be able to get some cleaning done, and things before they get here, then I will make some lunch and stuff, and it'll be awesome possum.. I can do some exercising and stuff.. :-)
Alright well I'm going to go and rest a bit more.. And be done with it... I will hopefully post more tomorrow, when I'm rested, and ready to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment