Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cindy Lu...

Okay, so this is Cindy's second day with us, and I felt a bit taken advantage of today. So I cleaned most of the house by myself. Sure Travis helped out a little bit, since his tooth hurt I let him off of the hook. But Cindy just sat around, and was obsessed with her daughters drama once again. So with that said, I am upset by her lack of drive or ambition to immediately change her circumstances, how long she can stay here, I'm not entirely sure... I do want to help her, and can understand her situation with her daughter, that she is completely lost at this point in her life, but it does seem sorta strange how God brought her to us. I do wonder why she called Travis the minute that something happened, and why it was that she was so accepting to move to Chippewa with us? I do know that she is bringing in money every week, so I will be asking her for rent, but will keep the amounts low so that, she will be able to save up, to move outta here and into a place of her own by Spring. Spring is when I am hoping to have an attorney so that we can get Gabby for when she isn't in school.. Thats what I'm hoping will happen anyway...

So Travis and I are doing relatively well. I have been in a pretty good mood today, although I am feeling the Anxiety attacks starting again. I have also been feeling, strange when I don't stick to the diet. I mean seriously, when I completely and utterly stick to my WW diet, I feel awesome, I have lots of energy, and have the need for a lot of exercise. However, on days like today, when I don't stick to the plan, and don't count my points, I feel all icky, and my head increasingly hurts. I think that I might be running on a dehydrated, and exhausted body. I'm nervous, and I mean genuinely nervous about my surgery on Monday. I have yet to hear from Walgreens about my other prescription, so that I can be relaxed, and ready to go on Monday Morning @ 9 am... Okay, so I called Walgreens in Eau Claire, and they confirmed that the Walgreens in Chippewa has had my prescription ready the entire time.. Isn't that nice?!

So with my life changing, I have to learn to focus on myself. I need to learn to focus on my exercise and diet, and spending time with God each and everyday...

So with that said, I am going to be praying that God will help me to change each and everyday, to make sure that things go the way that He would like them to go.

"Sweet and Forgiving Father, I ask that you please guide me, and help me to know whats right and wrong in all situations, sweet Father, I ask that you please bless Tanya, and all of her friends, please guide her and show her that her way of living is wrong. Sweet Father, I ask that you please help me to take care of myself during this time. Father I beg that you please allow Travis to get his job on Thursday!! Father that would be such a blessing for us!! Father, I ask that you please guide Doug and Nita, and Grant, and allow them to help us all learn to live as you would command us to live!! Father I love you deeply, and can't wait to go and worship you tomorrow!! I love you Father.. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment