Friday, January 21, 2011

Teenagers make me mad...

Okay, so this morning we went and picked up Travis' friend Cindy. She will be staying with us for a while. Her daughter Tanya is like a delinquent who refuses to see what she is doing is so wrong, but the odd thing is for us, that we want Cindy to stay here. She seems very nice, and is very polite, and matched Travis. Although she does have a strange personality, and has a sorta sarcastic and girly sense of humor, I do hope that we can help her while she is here...

Cindy, and her daughter Tanya were staying with some friends, they decided to kick Cindy out, but to keep Tanya there with them, since she is about to turn 18. So Cindy called us crying, and all upset, and decided to take her daughters cell phone, and her laptop away. (In my mind Tanya deserves a good spanking). So Cindy is living off of unemployment, and is in school to be an accountant. So Travis and I decided that she would stay here in our extra room for a while. During that time, she can get on her feet, get some savings, and relax. I hope that by showing her what life can be, she will search for the same calmness and dramaless life that we offer here. Here in Chippewa she is over 20 miles away from all the drama, and they have no way to come and get her, or to cause any drama!! So with that said, I am very happy!!!

I am extremely concerned that Tanya is sleeping with a 35 year old man, and thought that she was pregnant by him. Fortunately she is not pregnant by him, but still refuses to see the bigger picture that, one day she will regret how she is acting, or living. Right now they are drinking, and are having a good time, which I wish them the best. I really do. My feelings about this, are a little concerned that Cindy is staying with us, since I have not had not had good luck with roomates in the past, however, I feel relaxed, and okay with Cindy here for tonight at least. We have been thinking about arrangements and such for her, and are thinking that she could stay here until she gets on her feet. We could set her up with doctors, etc, so that she can take care of herself. I am excited because she could be a friend, that I could hang out with and go shopping with!! I also think that she might be willing to go to Weight Watchers with me, and do that with me, since she wants to also lose weight!! Wouldn't that be such a blessing from God? I am also concerned however, that God might not be involved in this, that this could all be a work of the devil.. So I am going to make sure that we all go to church on Sunday, and pray for Cindy and Tanya...

"Sweet Father, I thank you for our friends. I thank you for allowing us to help Cindy at least find a few days worth of peace. Father I ask that you please guide us in this situation and show us what we need to do. Father please guide us and allow us to do as YOU would want us to do in this whole mess. Father please guide and bless Tanya, please let her know that we all love and care for her, and are wishing her the best on her quest at a life that she wants. Father I ask that you please bless Cindy, and let her know that you love and care for her, please guide her, and show her which way she needs to go. Father I know that I have sinned, and that I don't deserve my prayers to be answered, but Father I have finally realized that I am indeed wrong, that no matter what my pride says, I am wrong, about a great many things. Father, I don't know what to do, about all of this craziness, and insanity that has stepped foot in our life, I ask Father that you help me, and guide me and show me the way into your kingdom, Father I ask that you please guide Travis, and show him how to be a good husband, Father please help us to get weekends with Gabby here later on, when its time. Father I am wanting a child so terribly, I really am, but Father, its like so hard for me to get pregnant, I ask that you please bless us when its time.. Father I read about Gabby not being able to get into the Kingdom because she was illegitimate, Father is this really true, can she not ask for Forgiveness? Father please tell me, about this also. Father I am troubled about a great many things, and am trying to give up control, but can't seem to end the craving and wanting to control everything.. Father please also guide and change me in this subject.. I love you greatly Father, and want to be a good daughter to You, so please, Guide, and watch over all of us.. I love you Father.. In Jesus' Name Amen.."

No comments:

Post a Comment