Okay, so I didn't go to my Weight Watchers Meeting tonight, cuz I have to admit that I haven't been tracking or even caring what I"ve been eating. I've officially fallen off of the wagon. My depression, and confusion on life in general has completely messed up my though process and my determination on what I need to get done. Its strange how you can make up your mind about things, then a few things can throw you of track so easily, especially when you are originally so confused about which way you should be going originally.
Its so hard for me to stay determined and going forward, when my husband is constantly here, and for some reason when he is here, all I wanna do is clean, and do a little bit of cooking, then sit around and do nothing. I'm serious, I love Travis, really I do. However, he seems to even me out, so when I'm hyper he can calm me down, but when I'm down he can bring me back up. So with that said, I'm going to work on focusing on a much better and much more evened out exercise plan, along with a diet plan. Well not an exact diet thing, but I'm going to focus on making sure to exercise everyday. Like think about okay, so I'm sore the day after doing the Ultimate Workout, so I will do something light afterwards. So I have to think about that kinda thing..
I'm going to focus on walking twice a week, finding and doing an Aerobic Step Workout at least once a week, and doing the Ultimate Workout at least twice a week... Which means I will be working out 5 days a week. So I'm hoping that if I can do that, then I might be able to lose my 5lbs a week. Really thats what I"m focusing on... I am hoping to attack this over again, and to keep going.. I am also watching the Biggest Loser Season on TV... I'm so inspired by there determination, and there wanting to get healthy for their families and friends. So with that said, I need to focus on getting healthy for our family to be!!
So I'm totally focused on doing this my way now. So I'm going to start going to the morning Weight Watchers meetings on Wendsdays... I am thinking that if I sit through a meeting in the morning then I will have a better chance of remembering things throughout the day and the week. That and you are lighter in the morning then you are at night.. So I will really be much much lighter... So yeah... I"m also thinking about starting Zumba next month sometime.
I am also thinking about starting some ephedrine pills to help me lose my first 20 lbs or so, so that way I will be in the groove of things, and can say that I"ve actually accomplished something, before I do it alone.. Ya know, something as an instant booster.. So thats what I'm thinking about starting, but starting tomorrow, I am exercising everyday Monday through Friday, and Saturday & Sunday will be my resting days... I am going to dedicate myself to that now... As of right this moment... Starting tomorrow... !!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment