Okay, so I think I"ve figured things out.. I think I know why it is, that I cling so much on to Chuck and Jack, I also think I know why I feel so lonely everyday of my life. I'm obviously single in a marriage..
I am so alone in this marriage, in my marriage, its like I'm the only one working on things. I'm the only one cooking, and cleaning. I'm the only one working on the bills, and ensuring that we are okay. I long so much to be with him, to be his wife, that he loves, and cherishes. I long so much to be wanted, and to be able to share my feelings and to be understood. Oh, how I would cherish a week without fighting and arguing, a week where he goes to bed with me everynight, and where we are able to have a dinner with just the two of us. I would love for my husband, to love and cuddle me, to voluntarily do things with me.
So, I reach out to other people, for the attention and care that I am missing in our marriage. I know that its foolish to think that he would change over just a little bit of time, but, I was hoping that I would be able to have that life that I have been wanting and craving my entire life. To know that I'm safe, and loved, to know that I'm respected and wanted, to know that without a doubt I am the center of his world... Thats what I've always wanted, but for some reason, Travis and I are getting further and further away from each other. I really do hope that Grant will agree to do Maritial counseling, and help us to get where we need to be...
Ooooh, I am really hoping that something can fix our marriage.. I really do....
No comments:
Post a Comment