Okay, so tonight we had a visit with Gabby. My step daughter, who is only 4 years old. Our visit went 90% okay, except for the fact that Gabby told us that her mom has been telling her that we are evil people, and that her mom has been hitting her when she gets mad. She also told us that she didn't want to go home, she'd rather stay with either us or her grandmother. I think that at this point, something needs to be done, I mean what 4 year old doesn't want to go home to their mom? I mean seriously.
So with that said, I emailed a letter to the court appointed Guardian El Litem, and will be writting another letter this weekend, and sending it to the court, mediator, and an official hard copy of the letter to the Guardian El Litem. I do fear, that something maybe happening at home, and Gabby just isn't able to tell us whats going on. I also fear that Jocelyn (Gabby's Mom) isn't mature enough to handle raising Gabby. Gabby is a very emotional child, who just wants to be around Travis, and I. She loves her mother to death, and believes all that her mom says, which makes me wonder if there is anything that we can do, to help Gabby see and know the truth.. I am not evil, and neither is Travis... I just don't know what else to do at this point. We have already called Travis' Mom, and asked her to sew Gabby's Quilt, and curtains for her bedroom. We will be pricing furniture, and slowly buying things. I will be cleaning out that room, and preparing it to be Gabbys room. I will NOT allow that child to live some where she is miserable. I am hoping, that we will be able to find an attorney, that would be willing to help us get custody of Gabby, so we can give her the life that she deserves!!
"Sweet Father, please help us, to prepare for this battle for Gabby. I can feel it in my heart that she is meant to live and to stay with us. Father, I beg that you please protect her and watch over her, please put it in her heart to know the truth, and to know that her mom is lying to her. Father, I ask that you help us to prepare for Gabby to stay with us. Father even if its over the weekend, or even if it has to happen slowly, Father please just give us a sign, give us knowledge on what to do during this hard time of watching this sweet child scream out for help.. Please Father, help us know what to do... Father we will only act when you let us know its time. Father I will prepare a room for her, and keep it for her always. Father I love you, and Thank You for all things in our lives.. Father.. I hope you can rest with us, and please make it so we know when Travis' Interview is tomorrow.. I love you Father...IN Jesus name Amen."
No comments:
Post a Comment