Monday, March 7, 2011

Hmmmm...

This morning, we got rid of Cindy. We took her to Eau Claire, and dropped her off at the Green Tree Inn.. So now she is on her own.. So here I am sitting here, and enjoying the quiet. Travis is taking a nap, and I'm planning on Gabby being here at home with us tomorrow!! So with that said, I need to pick up and clean the house, and make sure that the Bedroom is clean, and organized.. I'm so excited, and finally feeling peace while at home. I mean seriously, its like ahhhhhh, I'm finally home lol!! With that said, this week, I am focusing on changing things, and have so far.. We've stopped by the Salvation Army, and I will be asking about volunteering on Wednesday when we go back in. Tomorrow is Tuesday, and although we have appointments all day, I am planning on exercising, and getting back on the sparkdiet this week. This week is going to be all about changes.. I need to make some changes, and so does Travis. I mean seriously, on Thursday we are going to focus on finding work for Travis. I've got the whole thing planned out. I'm so excited that God gave us this week, to make some changes, and to improve our lives!!

So for tonight, I am going to focus on getting the bedroom all cleaned and organized, and to get the office room setup. Well for now its the office room, well office, reading room, and relaxation room.. Soon it'll be Gabby's room. With that said, I'm going to get a freezer inventory done tonight, and am going to start making a meal plan, and am going to get a grocery list put together, it does no good to have the freezers full, and have to continue to buy the same things over and over again. Although I have to say that its an awesome feeling to have our office, and stuff back!! I mean, it really is an awesome feeling to have our house back, now I just have to get it all setup, and moved around, and go through things, and start to slowly setup things for Gabby's room!! I really hope that I get some more settlement money soon, so that I can get her a room all setup and stuff!! That would be such a blessing!! Wouldn't it?! :)

So today, I'm going to focus on those things, and am going to log into my sparkpeople, and take a look at my meal plan options, and start to input recipes into the calculator, so that way I can just put them into my meal planner, and make a meal plan and make sure that we stick to the diet.. I'm so happy that Cindy is gone, cuz now I can focus on things to make such awesome changes for us and our life.. I do hope that Cindy is doing okay, and knows that she needs to turn to God, to change her life around!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment