Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ugh...

Well today started out as a good day, a good and exciting day full of fun and excitement. However, now we are at 5:31pm, and Travis has snapped at me for nothing. Just because I said a few things to him, he snapped at me, and told me to shut up. I'm so sick and tired of being snapped at about things that aren't my fault or anything, its really nice to be yelled at for doing nothing wrong. Really nice.. I'm so glad that he feels that he can talk to me, and treat me that way.. So wonderful.... (Note that most of this is sarcasm when I'm saying good things about this). So with that said, I have to say that Cindy's time here, I'm hoping will end much sooner than we had originally planned, however its looking like I will be stuck with her staying here, until the end of April.. UGH....

Today I woke up early, and we went to a Thrift sale, that was in a local church, and then after that we went to an Estate Sale, and I saw a lot of things that I'd want there, but we didn't get anything, cuz it was so expensive. Then Mom came and got me, and let me buy a few things from the Dollar Store for my birthday. So until now it has been a pretty good day. Its so strange, but I just haven't had the energy to do anything constructive, nor have I been able to stop eating. I have been eating mass amounts of food, after doing so good this week, with burning calories.. Then to go and eat like I have been the past few days, its like I am causing more problems for myself, instead of sticking to my diet, so I think that from now on, I will make myself stick to it no matter what, cuz its evident that I can't stick to my diet quite yet. I am going to take some time today, and read The Spark book, so that I can get a jump start on this diet, and create a plan, and way for complete and total success!! Whoooo!!!

Cindy, is completely on my nerves, everything about her annoys, and angers me. Why this is, I'm not entirely sure. I mean sure she is annoying, and overly helpless. I mean she acts like she knows everything, and she doesn't do anything thats for her own good. I mean come on, she was diagnosed as Diabetic, and then goes and eats all crap?! She only wants to sit, eat, and pretend to get her shit together. She hasn't been looking for a place to go, or a place to stay after here, so for me its like, what the hell is the point of her even being here to begin with? Why did I put myself out on the line for her just to be burned?! WHY?! UGH! I am so angry at her, for acting the way that she does, and for pretending that she has all the answers, and her stupid childish remarks, are sometimes vulgar, and inappropriate.. I'm serious... So with that said, I think I am going to continue to pray, and read, and live healthy, and maybe something will rub off on her?! I hope that it does anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment