Right now, I'm really feeling really really good. I really am. Its like a new day, and the sun is shining oh so beautifully. I know that its going to be nice and warm outside, and that its going to be calling me outside!! However, Travis stayed up late last night, and won't be getting outta bed until at least noon. He told me last night that he was going to clean up the kitchen, but forgot when he was up at 3:00 in the morning. So I'm wondering at this point, what should I do? Should I clean it up for him, or should I just leave it? Should I just ignore the mess, and continue on cleaning up the rest of the house, or should I clean the entire house today as I had planned, and take my walk outside?
I'm really considering that I should clean the house while hes sleeping, and then make myself some lunch, and do my walk. If Travis feels up to walking today, then I can take a short walk with him later on, since he can't seem to walk that far without getting tired, however its like he has a bunch of energy around the house, and can jump around and stuff just like before. So with that said, I'm hoping to get things done today, and to take a much longer walk then I normally would, so that I can get my calories burned and can lose some more weight. As far as Travis is concerned I'm going to clean up the house I guess, and am going to go for my walk. I figure it should only take about an hour, maybe 2 hours at the most to clean up the house, and to get it all organized. Then I can make some lunch, and take my walk.
I'm really concerned about how things are turning out. Its like he was wanting to go to work just a few days ago, but now its like he has no problem laying around, and doing nothing!! He doesn't want to even help me clean up, and do some organizing, which however is going to have to change.
I'm really feeling more like myself today. Its nice to be able to be home, and to focus on my health, and to know that I'm moving in the right direction. I mean seriously, its really nice.. To be able to do things on my own time, and to not have to worry about getting to work, and what are we going to do, etc.. God comes through, and gives us small blessings each and every day!! Praise God!! Well its 10:40 so I'm going to get to work cleaning up the Kitchen, and am going to clean up the house the best that I can with Travis sleeping. Then I'm going to make some lunch, and have a snack, and am going to take my walk, and get some exercise in today!! I can't wait to see how far I can walk today!! I'm going to see if I can get to the 1 mile mark today!! PRAISE GOD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment