Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday!! Whooo!!!

Okay, so the doctor gave me a note today, that explained that I could go back into work whenever I am feeling back to 100%!! Hooray!! I however, have a hole in my left ear, and so I need to be much more careful about how loud things are etc.. No swimming or anything until we get my ear healed, which will be in about a month!! So with that said, I'm hoping to get a few things done today!! Fist of all, I'm wanting to get some of my spring cleaning done, so I'll do the Kitchen, and the Bedroom... Then I'm going to do some gardening.. I'm going to plant the seeds in the garden, and am going to plant the flowers under neath Mac's Window to make sure that they can grow, and are out of peoples way...

So with that said, I'm going to get to it, and will blog more about today a little later on...

No comments:

Post a Comment