Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday... Getting back on Track.. FULLY!!!

Well, I went to the doctor today, and apparently I am being attacked by Allergies!! UGH!! So I am going to have to take those Allergy pills each and every morning, otherwise I will have to deal with being this miserable!! With that said, I have been really neglecting things the last few days.. I am proud to say that I am still 291.0!! Which means that I lost 10 lbs!! Whooo Hoooo!!! With that also said, I need to get back focused on all of the important things.. Prayer, Bible Study, Cleaning, Exercising, and Working.. :D So with that also said, today I am writing this on and off today, as I have to get to cleaning up, and sorting through things.. A little bit of this, and a little bit of that, and I should have the entire apartment cleaned out by 7:00... I'm going to make myself a nice dinner with some Veggies, and maybe a good meatloaf, or something of the sort... For Lunch I'm going to be having left overs from yesterday.. Burgers, and beans!! Yum Yum!! :D

Alright, well I've gotta go do the living room now.. So I'll brb Alright so now I"m on to this room.. Ya know it seems as though this room always got the most stuff in it.. Although after this week, it won't have that anymore.. I have found some peace and joy in to cleaning and sorting through things here, without Travis.. Its like quality time with myself.. I can't wait until I get to read my bible and get back in touch with God.. I do miss my conversations with Him, and how I was so dedicated to Him and His word and commandments.. I find it so hard to juggle everything that I have to do on some days, however, I am finding that with effort, I am able to do everything that I need to.. God has blessed me with some hours, and so I know that my next check is going to be a bigger check, which is going to be a very very good thing!!! :D I'm going to take care of our bills with that bigger check.. In all seriousness!! I am hoping for a few hundred dollars, so that I can get us caught up on our Charter Bill, and pay the Electric bill!! Wouldn't that be fantastic?! To be able to pay some bills, and just be done with them until next month? As long as things keep going the way that they are, I am finding that not only can I get all of my expenses paid, but I am able to get things that we need here, and still have a few dollars to myself!! :D Praise God!! Even with Njee here, I am finding some peace, and Nutmeg seems much happier!!! :d

Well thats all I have got to say for now.. I will write more as the day goes by...

No comments:

Post a Comment