Okay, so here I sit.. Feeling like crap, yet once again.. UGH!! I don't understand why this keeps on happening to me!! I think its a really bad cold, that or its my allergies, taking full effect, either way... I'm sick.. UGH!! It started Sunday night, and is full swing today... :( However, I did get some stuff accomplished today, and will be conquering a little bit more tomorrow... Well hopefully anyway...
So today, its official.. I'm going to be attending the University of Phoenix.. Starting the 27th, I am going to be attending school 4 days a week!!!! Whoooo!!! Hopefully, God is behind me so that I can accomplish this to its fullness!! I am very excited about doing this, I have wanted to go back to school for a very very long time, and now its finally a reality!! Whooo!! So I accomplished that today.. Then Njee, is going to be staying with us I guess.. Laurie gave up.. She actually gave up trying to take care of Njee, now I know that she is a very high spirited dog, and needs some extra love and attention, but come on!!! She does just fine when she is here.. There is almost always someone here with her, or if not, we are here for a much longer time than we are gone!! TOTALLY!! So that was done today as well..
So I'm going to do a few things tomorrow, sickness or no sickness.. First of all, in the morning, I am going to go work on the Garden.. Totally!! I'm going to go water it, and check on it, and make sure that everything is growing like its supposed to be growing!! Then I'm going to come home, and clean up the bedroom, and sort through this room.. I am hoping to get an office/study room environment accomplished So that when I start school in a few weeks, I can sit in here and do what I need to do, to get things done!! I am also going to be cleaning up the rest of the apartment tomorrow, ya know Lysol, and all that jazz.. Just to ensure that everything is clean and organized when Travis gets home in the next few days.. So I'll be super busy tomorrow..
Then on Thursday I am working from 8 to 2.. I am not supposed to be working Thursdays, so I need to make that clear to Mary, that this Thursday is the ONLY Thursday that I can work.. Period.. Then on Friday I work from 9:30 to 3:45 in the afternoon, so that day won't be a complete loss.. Tomorrow I also have to hopefully find a ride to Group as well.. Maybe mom could pick me up there at 8:00 so that way she can bring me home, and drop off my laundry!! Wouldn't that be nice?
I have to say that I'm very excited about my bible studies, and Travis coming home, not to mention the fact that I am going to be starting college soon!! I really hope and pray that God is behind me for this whole mess, cuz its going to get complicated and hard, yet I know that I can do this!! I know that without a doubt that I can do this fully, and without any problems arising that God can't take care of!! Praise God!! So my big plan, is going to be to do everything around work and school.. So for instance if I have to work on Tuesday and Friday, then I will do schooling on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday.. But then I will also do gardening, bible studies, etc... So its going to get a little difficult and complicated, but as I keep saying I know that with God on my side, I can do anything!! I'm really excited that this last week, I worked 4 days instead of my 2... Thats an awesome thing!! To be called in, and needed 3 days extra!! Whoooo!!! I hope that Mary starts scheduling me more, to maybe 3 days a week or something.. Ya know, enough to have some extra cash after all of the bills? UGH!! I guess I will have to pray to God about that as well tonight... :)
Well my hands are sore, and I'm very tired, and sick.. So I'm going to go for now... I will blog more tomorrow hopefully with some pics of the Garden!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment