Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Lessons..

Okay, so here I am sitting, and I haven't walked for a few days, well since Travis has come home.. Its really hard to continue doing everything that I was doing, while Travis is here.. Not to mention the fact that I'm so sick, and am not feeling very well..  So I am really hoping that I can destroy this rut, that I"m in.. I mean totally and without mercy.. This rut needs to be gone, destroyed, and non-existent..

So I'm feeling a little better each and everyday thats passing.. I'm eating more, and have been active each and everyday, but I haven't been walking Nutmeg and Njee, just like I haven't been cleaning up, or doing anything else.. I just haven't.. So with that said, I need to get my groove back on..

So starting tomorrow, and tonight, I am going to be exercising, and am going to get my bible studies back going.. I'm going to get the extra room cleaned up, and sorted out, to make sure that I have room to study, and things are organized, and ready to go for next week.. Then tomorrow I'll start my day with a nice walk around the block, will probably do Travis' block and we'll walk the dogs together, I'm figuring.. I hope that this helps me to continue to lose weight, and to feel really good about myself.. So with that said, I'm hoping to get a few more pounds down, and gone before the end of this month!! Seriously!!

I'm feeling really really good about how this is going to be helping me out.. I mean seriously, I'm going to be working at Kmart 2 or 3 days a week, then going to be doing my bible studies each and every-day of the week, then I'm hoping to be working on my school stuff each and everyday, so I'm going to be very very busy.. Which I'm very excited about!! I'm also pretty psyched about our huge grill out this weekend!! Were gonna have burgers, and hotdogs, and pork chops, and things like that!! Whooo!!! Were gonna be super busy, and super happy about this entire weekend!! :D

Well I think that Travis and I are doing a little bit better as well. We've been working on the All About Us book. Which has really helped us get closer. We've been talking, and have continued our marriage counseling which is a really good thing ya know? Cuz for us, its really hard for us to continue on with what we are doing. Travis has been feeling as though he isn't allowed to be himself, so he has been acting this entire time.. So I'm going to give him some space and allow him to express himself, and to do things as he wants to do, but with that said, I'm also going to be doing what I need to do, to get MY stuff done and complete as well.. So with that also said, Travis said that he is going to delete his adultspace profile, and his fetlife profiles.. So that'll mean that he won't have any adult profiles anymore online, which is a really good thing!! I think we have both agreed to really change a few things about ourselves to really benefit our marriage!!! :D

Well with that said, I think that I'm going to go, and get some stuff actually done here!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment