Okay, well here I am sitting here, being tired, and kinda exhausted watching Travis play Fallout 3.. Yet again.. *sigh* So while I"m sitting here I"m thinking about things here and there, and well, its okay.. So for tomorrow, I've got the walk thru for my orientation, and I"ve gotta setup that room once and for all, leaving some room for the loveseat.. Since thats going to be coming into the bedroom, and making room for the couch from Mom's house.. :-) Also, I have been thinking about this, how things change complex of mine.. While Travis was here, I was really good with money, and stuff like that, but once I found out that he was coming, it was like I got kicked back into this denial thing, of how I control and spend my money.. Or rather our money.. So I've determined that I need to watch, and save each and every penny just like I was while Travis was gone, to get rid of this problem.. I also need to start looking at the bills for next month, so thats how that goes I guess...
Another thing that I have been noticing, is that I'm much much nicer to people when Travis is gone, so I'm going to try to revert back to my new and good Christian Self.. Its hard to believe that I have like 2 selves, but I do.. I have the old me, and the new me, who is trying to slowly blossom into a growing Christian girl.. :-)
So I've got a lot that I need to work on, and I need to start like ASAP.. So with all of that said, I'm hoping to be able to start studying my bible studies tomorrow, in my new study room, or whatever.. Cuz like that'll be fantastic.. So yeah, thats what I am hoping to do tomorrow.. I'm also hoping to walk 3 miles tomorrow, ya know, walk the dogs twice tomorrow, around Travis' walk, and that would be 3 miles tomorrow!!
So tomorrow, I'm hoping to get up, and walk the dogs, have some breakfast or whatever, and then do some studying, and some re-arranging of the apartment, getting prepared for the new couch, and hopefully getting my bible studies all caught up, and read up on.. I am doing 2 bible studies right now, I'm doing the Experiencing God Studies, and am doing some catching up on the Bible Booklets that I get in the mail every month, I wanna get caught up on those, so that when a new one comes in the mail, I can do that one, and be caught up on them, instead of them piling up here... Ya know?
I am so determined to get things finished, before going to school next week, for instance Lego Indiana Jones, I wanna get that finished, that was something that I had started a long time ago, and instead of it being finished, I walked away and left it there unfinished, however for some reason, I'm really wanting to get things finished, to prove to myself, that I can indeed finish what I start!! Cuz If I can't finish a game, then how will I ever finish college? So with that said, I've also got to get to the Garden and do some weeding, and things like that.. Ya know? :D
I'm doing so many things at one time, I really hope, that it'll turn out as a benefit to us, instead of causing undue or too much stress, however.. God is with me, in this, so I know that I can do it with Him, otherwise it would just be a waste of time for me to even try. So tomorrow I'm hoping to stay busy, and work hard, on things to get prepared for a whole new lifestyle.. A whole new life, a whole new beginning, and yet an awesome and calm end to a period of laziness, and idleness.. :D I'm so excited about the schooling thing.. Whooo hoooo!!! :D
So before I go this is my entire list, well maybe I won't psyche myself out like that, instead I"ll just say that I'm working on all parts of my life right now, and am hopefully going to end up being healthy, spritually secure, happily married, and an awesome social worker or something of some sort!! Thats what I'm really really hoping for!! :-) So I'm not asking too much, am I? ROFL!! Well I guess I'm going to go for now, and I'll post more as tomorrow unfolds I"m sure.. I really hope that Travis plans on coming to bed here sometime soon.. Ya know? :-)
I'll post more tomorrow... Night Night For Now...
No comments:
Post a Comment