Well, here it is Friday.. and I'm getting a later start then I wanted to.. Its 10:30, and I was hoping to have things done by now, but for some reason, when I woke up, I just didn't have the energy or real desire to do anything really, so I"m still sitting here, and am preparing for my day finally.. So after I have some Chicken Chili for breakfast, I'm hoping to get the Kitchen and Living Room all cleaned up, and the dogs walked.. Then I'm hoping to get my office area all cleaned up and organized, and hopefully will have a nice day here at home today.. I'm hoping to get my flowers all weeded, and hopefully get the rest of them planted, and sorted out!!
I'm so excited to be able to say that today, I'm feeling better than I did before. I'm really hoping that my bronchitis is done and over with. So that way I can get back to work at Kmart, and continue along my path to being an awesome cashier LOL!! I'm really hoping and praying that things continue to work out for me, as each day passes.. I really do.. Well I'm going to go now, and will hopefully be back later on with an awesome post about how my day went well, instead of posting a blog about how depressing my day was... I'd like to be able to post a good entry.... At least one day this week...
No comments:
Post a Comment