Friday, June 24, 2011

Stresses already causing Depression...

Okay, so I was all pumped up and excited about things this morning, however, I am seeing now, why it is that I'm always so different when Travis is home.. Like seriously, I am definately seeing it.. Fully, and completely.. But the best part of it, its not my fault!!!! :D

So I've noticed that when Travis is here, money is always tight, and hard to come by.. Why? Am I working less hours? Am I spending my money where I wouldn't have if he weren't here? Ummm no.. But his waste of our resources is insaine.. For instance, instead of going to bed at night, he stays up and is on the Xbox, causing our electric bill to go up over 70.00 extra dollars a month!! Isn't that insaine?! Then, he has to have a cell phone, no matter what, he has to have one, so he adds that expense to our already struggling finances, and ruins the bank.. He went ahead and okay Netflix, to withdraw money that wasn't in our account, so now we aren't 21.00 in the hole, instead we are 54.00 which means that 90% of my check is going to go, to cover that expense, and does he care?! NO!! He had to get minutes for his cell phone.. He still sits here, and plays his games, un-caring that the apartment is in complete chaos, and that he'll have friends over tomorrow, uncaring that we are getting behind in all of our finances, and that now I'll have school expenses to pay for as well.. Isn't that nice? So I"ve noticed that all of this added stress on me, is ruining the happiness, and attitude that I had when he wasn't here.. I'd personally, like to look at him, tell him to pack his bags, and get the hell outta town, however he refuses to leave, unless I make someone beg him to come home or something.. I mean seriously... I'm really annoyed by the fact, that he has no job, but thinks that he has to have certain things that we CAN"T afford!!

So things for us, aren't going very well.. I am stressed, and am going to get bitchy now.. Cuz its getting ridiculous.. He seems to think that his 34.00 a week, is something awesome, and grand.. That he is some how helping with bills, when he isn't.. He never has.. He has NEVER paid a bill for us, at all.. Not once has he put any money towards any of our bills... UGH!! I feel like pulling my hair out, and screaming.. Maybe his momma could help us get caught up this month? I guess I will have to call and ask her, since I know that Travis isn't going to..

Its so stressful to have someone else to take care of, and to spend your money on, when they don't have a job, and isn't obviously putting any effort into work at all.. Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment