Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Somewhat Frustrated...

Well today was another good day.. Or was it? For some reason, things just seemed a little bit against me being overly happy and energized.. Go figure.. So this girl at work, Candice.. She has been bad mouthing me at work. So I told Cheryl and she told me that I had to report that to Mary. I guess I should, although I don't really wanna cause a whole thing over me, ya know? Especially if I am going to be going to hardlines 3 days a week!! So I'm totally excited about that.. However, when I got home today, its like Travis is hypnotized by Fallout 3.. Seriously.. He stays up all night, and plays Fallout 3, and then when he gets up in the morning, thats what he turns on.. Why are we even paying for Netflix?! Seriously?! Then he got all mad at me, cuz I wanted him to help me plant the plants that we got, and wanted him to go to the community garden to help me water, and pull weeds, but instead he was worried about his fallout 3.. I hope that the Xbox goes back to the red ring of death, so that way he can't play the damn game!!

I don't wanna sound negative here, cuz I have been doing so good.. However, Travis is being so lazy.. He hasn't applied for work since he's gotten home.. Seriously he hasn't. Plus, he doesn't want to clean up the house or anything. He sits here each and everyday, and does literally nothing. However, I am doing a lot better than I used to. I'm working, and doing my school work, and am gardening every other day. I'm also cleaning up the house, and cooking dinner, etc.. I'm going to try to do a step workout tomorrow, and am going to start walking again on top of that. I'm doing much better, and am feeling much better, with each and everyday. I'm really feeling much better about how things are going. God has blessed us each and everyday. He has stood by me, and by us, and is making our lives better, each and everyday. I'm so blessed and happy to know that God is with me.. God is with us!! Praise God for everything that we have!!

I'm excited to say that this week, is going to be full of adventure and busyness... I'm really happy and excited to say that tomorrow morning, I'm going to start my bible studies again. I'm also excited to say that I know that God is with me, I can feel Him here with me. I am working to make God proud of me, after all He is my Father. He is the only one that I need to make happy, and be satisfied with!! So with that said, I'm going to go jump in the shower, and get ready for bed.. First though, I'm going to post on Chippewa Freecycle for a few things that I'm needing to help re-decorate the house, and things.. Like we need sheets!! :D

All I wanna say right now, is Praise God!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment