Wednesday, June 29, 2011

True Annoyances...

Well its 11:00 and I'm already annoyed.. Its not to the point of yelling or screaming, or even of setting up some sort of protest.. However, for me this is getting quite annoying... Travis stayed up all night, literally, never even bothered to come to bed to get some sleep, so when I woke up at 9 am here he was sitting in the recliner, with earphones on, and sleeping. Isn't that wonderful? Why did we even bother getting a King Sized bed?! I mean seriously.. I'm extremely annoyed at this point..
So I woke him up, and was feeling good, and figured, sweet, I have all morning, and early afternoon to get things done.. However, Travis has different plans.. He went straight to bed!! So with that, I'm sitting here with the music on, and am going to focus on getting my school work done, since I have tons of assignments to do today. With that said, tomorrow is my day off, and it will be national house cleaning day!! It will also be planting day, and I'm hoping to get to Eau Claire here in a while, to get some more lilac bushes!! Mac, loves them, so I"m going to get a few more for the front yard/side yard.. Ya know? Something really nice that we can plant, to really brighten up our front yard, and maybe around my stoop as well.. :d I'm hoping to leave here to do that around 12:30... So that'll be in an hour and 1/2.. Maybe he'll wake up and take me at that time, if not then I will be forced to find a ride with someone else.. Maybe I can call into work? Nah.. Well I will find a way to get them, even if that means that I have to take the cab partially and walk the rest of the way!! Seriously... Free Lilac bushes aren't something to walk away from!! :D
So here I sit annoyed, and concerned that nothing is going to get done.. At all today.. Since its obvious that Travis is allowing his depression, and unsuccessful life corrupt all the awesome things that God has given us here.. I mean seriously.. What the heck?!
Well I'm going to go for now, to log into school stuff, and get all of my schoolwork hopefully at least started, and things, before I have to go to work at 3:00... :D I will post more here in a while.. I'm sure :D

No comments:

Post a Comment